Why Chambers Theory?
When you invest with us, you invest with intelligence.
The Secret to Great Property Management
The secret to great property management is securing a quality tenant and doing things right the first time.
It’s time for a working theory
It’s Time that Real Estate Had a Working Theory…. Chambers Theory is the concept that modern residential real estate is a blend of economics and psychology. This means that expectations, communication and risk-sensitivity are equally as important as location, price and the functionality of the real estate. What does this mean to you?
We are Quality Property Management and here’s what makes us different:
- Enhanced Marketing Program to rent your home quick.
- Top Residential Leasing Metrics!
- Lowest Days on Market
- Highest Average Rents in Northern Virginia
- Complimentary Professional Photography for your home.
- Extensive prospective renter screening
- Secure Data & Tech Savvy Home Intelligence Programs.
- Electronic Accounting for Landlords & Tenants
- Rent Guarantee Program
- Best Ratio of Staff to Properties Managed
- Customer Service Focus
- You Want Results
- You Want Someone Who Cares
- You Want VALUE
The "Golden Triangle" =
Quality tenants, less vacancy and high average rents
You want results. We have the best processes and formula to deliver the metrics that matter to YOUR success – no other firm has, or can deliver the statistical results as good as the measurable performances that the individuals on the Chambers Theory team have delivered to their clients in one of the most important aspects of real estate… the listing process. We utilize Chambers Theory, and apply an activity-based pricing model to help property owners maximize their results within the market dynamics of listing their home. The proof is in the pudding! Contact us to see the spreadsheet outlining MLS (MRIS) statistics that compare the career listing statistics of our team to the most prominent property management firms in the DC Metro area.
You want someone who cares. You want someone who cares. In most facets of our life, its nice when people care about us. When you do business with anyone for anything, you don’t want to feel like you are just part of market-share, nor do you want a sense that their interest in you is only about your contribution to the company bottom-line. We’ve been in those programs and companies, we have heard the mantra of what corporate leadership at other firms focus on, and that is why Chambers Theory is going back to the basics in being client-focused. You want respect, you want to be heard, you want a firm that cares about YOUR bottom-line. Yes, we have to run a profitable company or our business will fail – but we believe that we will succeed if we care about our clients and care about your success. Compare our property management agreement to the other firms that service our area – we align our interests with yours better than anyone else. Many of our friends have become clients, and many of our clients have become friends. Real estate services, whether residential sales or property management HAS to be about care!
You want VALUE. Yes, the price of services is important to know – but don’t let that be the end of your analysis in your selection process. Comparing ALL pricing, apples-to-apples, not just the monthly property management fee or listing commission is important because other fees may apply, other services might be included, and additional pricing options might exist. Value doesn’t just represent what you pay… it represents what you get for what you pay. Do you want good results? What is the history of results of one firm vs another (these metrics are available to all firms through MRIS). The Chambers Theory team is confident (and has the metrics to prove it) that you get the best results AND the most care with us… so please, contact us and consult with us about your real estate needs and discover our pricing and why we are the best value proposition for you.
Top Residential Leasing Metrics!
- Lowest Days On Market: When researching historic statistical data and comparing results amongst our Top-10 competitors, Tommy Chambers & Chris Harold’s career metrics (when combined) show that it doesn’t matter whether you look at the last year of data, the last 5 years, the last 10 years, or even the last 15 years of aggregate data… the results always prove that Tommy & Chris’ combined-stats have a lower average DOM (Days On Market)* for rental listings of any Property Management companies in DC, MD, or VA. For you this means less vacancy time and higher annual rent! These aren’t slight differences, they are statistically significant:
- Since 2003 the members of our team have conducted more than 1,000 individual rental transactions and on average it took our competition 60% longer to rent listings!
- Since January 2013 the real estate professionals that make up the Chambers Theory team rented 397 properties (more rented listings than entire companies of some of the competition reviewed) and our closest competition took 35% longer to rent properties than it took us.
- Highest Average Rents in the Northern Virginia Market: It’s one thing to rent out properties quickly – but that’s easy to do if you use an under-price strategy. We want good quality of Tenants, and we want to reduce vacancy but without sacrificing earning the top of market rent. Again, these statistics are noteworthy because they show the value to your interests – not just impressive professional statistics. Pick any timeline you’d like (the last year, the last 5 years, 10 years, or 15 years) in any scenario or time range you’ll discover that the members of Chambers Theory have the highest average rent per property in Virginia in the DC Metropolitan region*. (*Resource: Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc. (BrightMLS))
Our closest competitors rally consistently at 25% lower average rents than the agents serving you at Chambers Theory. There has been only one company with consistently higher average rents over the years (Executive Housing Consultants) but they operate primarily in Bethesda, Potomac, Chevy Chase and NW DC and their average rents are impressive, but it also takes them twice as long to find tenants (DOM).
You need expertise – You deserve great service!
Photos make a home stand out in the crowd of listings. According to Realtor.org, 92% of house hunters use the internet for their house hunt? It’s vitally important that not only have you a strong online presence but that photos be of the best quality. We offer this complimentary to our clients when we list their home for rent because we want to ensure we are providing the most enhanced marketing program for best results to our clients, every time.
Best Staff to Property Ratio
Your property gets more attention, and you get more individualized service. With a team of more than 10 personnel managing less than 150 properties and growing rapidly, you have dedicated, experienced staff managing your property!
Customer Service Focus
Nothing is as important as genuine client CARE in the process. Care for the owner, care for the property asset, and care for the tenants. The more care your property manager exudes → The more valuable your property management experience can be.
- Responsiveness is an indicator of care and service, but, setting realistic expectations, delivering thoughtful responses, proactively communicating pertinent information, as well as offering sound advice and good guidance show both care and value in the process. This applies to both the property manager delivering service to the landlord AND how the landlord delivers service to their customer (the tenant) either directly or through their property manager.
- Homes are living and breathing assets and entities – successful management requires occasional check-ups (inspections), financial upkeep, and care of your property to keep that home healthy!
- Every landlord is effectively a business owner, the property is the product or asset and the tenant is the customer to the business. Smart landlords think like smart business owners, and they are after the Golden Triangle!
Credentials of our Team
- Virginia Association of Realtors [VAR]
- National Association of Realtors [NAR]
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors [NVAR]
- Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers [NARPM]
- Tommy Chambers has managed over $1 billion in residential assets over the past 17 years
- Tommy Chambers in Top 1% of Realtors Worldwide in individual residential leasing transaction volume
- Tommy Chambers featured as cover-page Top Story on Real Estate Agent Magazine
- Tommy Chambers listed as “Washingtonian Top Agents” in 2018