Every client and every property are different. Your circumstances may demand customization of services. We offer multiple service-level platforms and options in property management for you to choose the best service package for your needs and for you to have the opportunity to customize accordingly.
NOTE: Chambers Theory has none of the following charges you might find with other firms:
- NO “Termination Fee” [Some firms will charge you to terminate your agreement!]
- NO annual charge for “Technology Use”!
- NO charge if the property is vacant.
- NO “Maintenance call charges” [Some firms will charge you separately for each repair call!]
- NO “Maintenance surcharges” [Some firms will charge you a surcharge on top of repairs!!]
- NO charge for rent-collection/eviction [And we split the late fees with the Landlord!]
1. Full Service Property Management
Full-Service Property Management services. Classic, arrangement of tasks, but through Chambers Theory you get more care, better results, and true value-added high-quality service. The property management fee is expressed as a percentage of rents collected for the duration of the account. Here’s what we offer:
- Discounts apply to owners who are military, FSOs, or if they are placing multiple properties in our management care
- Marketing the home and screening prospective renters
- Professional photography of the property is included in the leasing commission
- Lease preparation and execution
- Move-in inspection with photos and report
- An interim inspection with photos and report
- Tenant move-out inspection at the end of the lease with photos and report
- Full-array of coordinating repairs & contractor management
- Rent collection and financial reporting
- The Rent Guarantee program is included if Chambers Theory lists and leases the property to the Tenant.
2. Air BnB & Owner Controlled Accounts
For clients who want property management services at a reduced fee structure, and they are willing to do more self-participation and take responsibility for some of the property management tasks themselves. The owner is essentially managing their property, but using Chambers Theory as a resource and for accounting/escrow organization and financing reporting. Simply put, Platform 2 will provide good reporting and assistance to the owner trying to manage the home themselves [This property management model may be ideal for home owners practicing AirBNB or VRBO].
This platform does include the following:
- Collecting rent
- Reconciling management escrows and paying vendors as well as 1099 tax reporting
- An inspection package (individual inspections, or packaging the move-in/interim/move-out inspection) is available to Owners and inspection charges will be agreed upon in a separate addendum.
This platform does not include:
- No professional pictures included in a listing for rent
- No inspections included*
- No repairs to be initiated or coordinated by the property manager without written approval from the landlord (except in agreed upon emergency and after-hours situations).
Whereas Chambers Theory will be a resource and a guide for the owner on repair needs and contractor suggestions, and we will offer after-hour emergency service repair calls, the owner is ultimately in charge of property inspections, coordinating the repairs, and managing the contractors directly.
*Inspections can be ordered and paid for a la carte