Circumstances demand customization
Every client and every property are different. Your circumstances may demand customization of services. We offer multiple service-level platforms and options in property management for you to choose the best service package for your needs and for you to have the opportunity to customize accordingly.
NOTE: Chambers Theory has none of the following charges you might find with other firms:
- NO “Termination Fee” [Some firms will charge you to terminate your agreement!]
- NO annual charge for “Technology Use”!
- NO charge if the property is vacant.
- NO “Maintenance call charges” [Some firms will charge you separately for each repair call!]
- NO “Maintenance surcharges” [Some firms will charge you a surcharge on top of repairs!!]
- NO charge for rent-collection/eviction [And we split the late fees with the Landlord!]
Full Service Property Management
Full-Service Property Management services. Classic, arrangement of tasks, but through Chambers Theory you get more care, better results, and true value-added high-quality service. The property management fee is expressed as a percentage of rents collected for the duration of the account. Here’s what we offer:
- Discounts apply to owners who are military, FSOs, or if they are placing multiple properties in our management care
- Marketing the home and screening prospective renters
- Professional photography of the property is included in the leasing commission
- Lease preparation and execution
- Move-in inspection with photos and report
- An interim inspection with photos and report
- Tenant move-out inspection at the end of the lease with photos and report
- Full-array of coordinating repairs & contractor management
- Rent collection and financial reporting
- The Leasing Commission Guarantee program is included if Chambers Theory lists and leases the property to the Tenant
Snowbird and Home Watch Services
For clients who want their home checked on, secured, and serviced seasonally, or regularly with the intention to NOT rent out the home. You leave the home unoccupied for part of the year and you are looking for home visits, picking up mail, project management, extreme weather preparation, and possibly even concierge services.